Don't Call That Man!
A Survival Guide to Letting Go
There is life after a failed relationship, as long as you Don't Call That Man!. In this inspirational, revolutionary guide to letting go and moving on after the trauma of a breakup, psychotherapist Rhonda Findling teaches women how to triumph over the almost obsessive urge to pick up the phone. With its prescriptive, easy-to-follow approach, Don't Call That Man! is an indispensable tool for weathering the pain of heartbreak. It features simple exercises that provide an emotional outlet for a difficult process; charts that schedule free time away from the telephone; and much more, including:
- Moving on from a ruined relationship
- What is an ambivalent man, and how do you get over him?
- Mothers, fathers and men
- Building and using a support system
- The 10-Step program to not call that man
- Hachette Books, June 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: