Discovering Jewish Meditation 2/E
Instruction & Guidance for Learning an Ancient Spiritual Practice
- List Price$16.99
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A breakthrough "how to meditate" guide!
“Jewish meditation is a practice that can sustain you and deepen your connection to the Divine over the course of your lifetime. Seekers throughout history have practiced it and reaped its rewards, and today many people are making it a significant part of their everyday spiritual practice.”
—from the Introduction
A supportive and wise guide that is an absolute must for anyone who wants to learn Jewish meditation or improve their practice—now updated and expanded. Nan Fink Gefen teaches you how to meditate on your own, and starts you on the path to a deeper connection with the Divine and to greater insight about your own life. Whatever your level of understanding, she gives you the tools and support you need to discover the transformative power of meditation. This most comprehensive introduction to a time-honored spiritual practice:
- Answers commonly asked questions about the nature and history of Jewish meditation, and examines how it differs from other meditative practices
- Shows beginners how to start their practice, including where and how to do it
- Gives step-by-step instructions for meditations that are at the core of Jewish meditative practice
- Explains the challenges and rewards of a Jewish meditative practice
- Turner Publishing Company, September 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: