Better Homes and Gardens Dinner in a Bowl
160 Recipes for Simple, Satisfying Meals
- Your price$9.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Everyone loves a delicious home-cooked meal, especially those as satisfying as the recipes featured in Better Homes and Gardens One-Bowl Dinners. This globetrotting collection of flavorful recipes ranges from the exotic (such as Southeast Asian Curry) to the familiar (such as our best savory Beef Stew) to the downright comforting (Chicken and Dumplings). Within the selection are dozens of weeknight-worthy meals—from the ever-so-easy ramen noodle bowl to quick clever pasta tosses—and plenty of recipes to share with friends such as Beef Burgundy, Paella, and Jambalaya.
With recipes arranged by world region, you'll find just what you're in the mood for, whether it's an Asian stir fry or an Italian spaghetti and meatball dinner. To round out the book, a chapter dedicated to main-dish salads offers a fresh spin on the one bowl meal.
- Features more than 160 recipes and 100 luscious full-color photos that will fire any appetite
- At-a-glance icons identify 30-minute meals, kid-friendly dishes, healthy recipes, and meals that are great for entertaining friends
- Chapters include a "Make-It-Mine" recipe, letting you customize based on you and your family's tastes, or what you have in the pantry
- Full nutrition information with every recipe
- Italian and Asian Noodle charts for quick identification
For today's home cooks these delicious recipes make it easier than ever to serve bold, international flavors in a single bowl any night of the week.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, May 2012
Better Homes & Gardens
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: