Digital Photography Composition For Dummies
by Thomas Clark
Turn ordinary photographs into striking works of art
Mastering the craft of composing a photograph is all about having a trained eye. Digital Photography Composition For Dummies helps emerging photographers create stunning and compelling photographs by teaching the elements, techniques, and conventions used by skilled and successful photographers. It helps advanced beginner to aspiring professional photographers gain an understanding of the basics of composing a stunning and compelling photograph, as well as the parts, functions, and capabilities of their camera.
- Determine the point of interest in a photo and how significance is achieved
- Use the "Rule of Thirds" to create better photographs
- Manipulate the viewpoint and understand the subject's direction of movement
- Master depth of field, framing, and diagonals
- Includes suggested exercises to apply as you become more comfortable with composition techniques
Complete with full-color examples and technique comparisons, Digital Photography Composition For Dummies allows you to take the high-quality photos you've always wanted!
- Wiley, October 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: