Digital Filmmaking for Beginners A Practical Guide to Video Production
- List Price$27.00
- Your price$21.59
Save $5.41 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 11600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Discover how to create professional-quality digital videos--faster than you can say "lights, camera, action"
Digital video cameras are everywhere--even on our phones! But cameras don't make great movies; filmmakers do. Written by a seasoned pro with 40 years of teaching experience, Digital Filmmaking for Beginners is your fully illustrated introduction to all technical aspects of digital filmmaking.
Featuring clear, concise instruction--accompanied by online video demonstrations--this comprehensive guide covers the best methods and techniques to plan and script projects; set up lighting, microphones, and cameras; and shoot, edit, and apply postproduction effects and other finishing touches. Whether you're an amateur film buff or an aspiring professional videographer, this is the source for everything you need to bring your ideas from the page to the screen.
- Best practices to ensure smooth operations in all project phases, from planning to post production
- Recommendations on selecting and purchasing cameras, filming gear, and the best editing and effects software to fit your budget and needs
- Advice on planning, shooting, editing, and other technical elements
- Fully illustrated tutorials on composition, framing, and other visual storytelling techniques
- Exclusive bonus online content, including finished video demonstrations of key filmmaking techniques and informative articles
- McGraw-Hill Education, June 2012
McGraw-Hill Education TAB
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: