Design for Environment, Second Edition
A Guide to Sustainable Product Development
- List Price$125.00
- Your price$112.49
Save $12.51 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 50800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
An in-depth roadmap to sustainable product development
Drawing on the experiences of dozens of major corporations, Design for Environment, Second Edition, offers a business rationale for developing sustainable products and processes, as well as a comprehensive toolkit for practicing DFE in the context of product life-cycle management. Learn how environmental innovation creates business value, and helps companies to meet global energy and environmental challenges. Discover how to:
- Practice integrated product development and concurrent engineering
- Select appropriate metrics to represent product life-cycle performance
- Maintain and apply a portfolio of systematic Design for Environment strategies
- Use analysis methods to evaluate design performance and trade-offs
- Apply systems thinking to reduce the supply chain environmental footprint
The book is enhanced by in-depth case studies of DFE applications by industry leaders.
- McGraw-Hill Education, July 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: