Demystifying Lace Knitting: the basics
In this course you will learn the basics of lace knittting:
• how to make a yarn over (yo)
• how to decrease with knit two together (k2tog)
• how to decrease with slip, slip, knit (ssk)
• how to handle your finished lace to bring out the beauty of the stitches (blocking)
You'll also make a sample swatch to practice your stitches, then you'll be coached through knitting a simple lace shawl, called A Dash of Colour, the pattern for which is included.
You'll have the opportunty to set up your project on Ravelry so that you can track your progress and share your work with other knitters, if you wish. This is, of course, entirely optional.
- Apple Jack Creek Books, June 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: