Delivering Business Intelligence with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 3/E
by Brian Larson
- List Price$52.00
- Your price$41.59
Save $10.41 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 21600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Implement a Robust BI Solution with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Equip your organization for informed, timely decision making using the expert tips and best practices in this practical guide. Delivering Business Intelligence with Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Third Edition explains how to effectively develop, customize, and distribute meaningful information to users enterprise-wide. Learn how to build data marts and create BI Semantic Models, work with the MDX and DAX languages, and share insights using Microsoft client tools. Data mining and forecasting are also covered in this comprehensive resource.
- Understand the goals and components of successful BI
- Design, deploy, and manage data marts and OLAP cubes
- Load and cleanse data with SQL Server Integration Services
- Manipulate and analyze data using MDX and DAX scripts and queries
- Work with SQL Server Analysis Services and the BI Semantic Model
- Author interactive reports using SQL Server Data Tools
- Create KPIs and digital dashboards
- Use data mining to identify patterns, correlations, and clusters
- Implement time-based analytics
- Embed BI reports in custom applications using ADOMD.NET
- McGraw-Hill Education, November 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: