Dealing with Clients’ Emotional Problems in Life Coaching
A Rational-Emotive and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (RECBT) Approach
by Windy Dryden
- List Price$31.95
- Your price$28.79
Save $3.16 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 13600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This book is a comprehensive guide for life coaches on how to react and adapt when emotional problems get in the way of coaching. Windy Dryden uses Rational-Emotive Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (RECBT) techniques to offer advice on:
- when it is and is not appropriate to work on emotional problems
- when the coach should refer the client to someone else, such as a psychotherapist or counsellor
- how to use RECBT to help clients with their emotional problems within a life coaching context
- at what point it is sensible to begin coaching again.
Dealing with Clients' Emotional Problems in Life Coaching will be a valuable resource for all those involved in life coaching.
- Taylor and Francis, September 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: