DeGowin's Diagnostic Examination, Tenth Edition
- List Price$59.00
- Your price$53.09
Save $5.91 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 24400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
For more than forty years, the single-best guide for learning how to become a master clinical diagnostician
Much more than a text describing how to perform a history and physical examination, DeGowin's Diagnostic Examination is unmatched in its ability to help you logically assess symptoms and physical signs to facilitate development of reasonable, testable diagnostic hypotheses.
Part physical examination primer, part differential diagnosis guide, DeGowin's:
- Describes how to obtain a complete history and perform a thorough physical examination
- Links symptoms and signs with the pathophysiology of disease
- Presents a symptom, sign, anatomy, and physiology-based approach to differential diagnosis
- Facilitates efficient cost-effective diagnostic testing using focused differential diagnoses
Organized as a practical bedside guide to assist diagnosis, DeGowin's is valuable as a quick reference at the point-of-care or as a text to study the principles and practice of history taking and physical examination.
- McGraw-Hill Education, June 2014
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: