Creating Kids Who Can Concentrate
Proven Strategies for Beating A.D.D. Without Drugs
This book is about success and transformation. It shows how, with patience and energy, parents and teachers can turn a child who is noisy, clumsy and forgetful into a child who is calm, careful and attentive.
Creating Kids Who Can Concentrate is a practical and realistic book that shows how parents and professionals can naturally and effectively develop a child's potential to become responsible and thoughtful in a remarkably short time. The authors provide expert guidance on:
* proven techiques and strategies for overcoming barriers to learning
* developing every child's innate skills
* how a child is labelled as having A.D.D.
* dealing with disruptive or bizarre behaviour, tantrums and children who won't listen
JEAN ROBB and HILARY LETTS are teachers and therapists as well as the founders of Successful Learning, a British education centre dedicated to helping children to fulfil their potential. Their first book is CREATING KIDS WHO CAN.
- Hachette Australia, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: