Cracking the GRE with 4 Practice Tests, 2016 Edition
- Your price$15.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to score a perfect 340 on the GRE with 4 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, targeted GRE test-taking strategies, and extra practice online.
This eBook edition has been specially formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to help avoid traps and beat the test
• Step-by-step problem-solving guides
• 9 strategies to maximize time and minimize errors
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert subject review for all test topics
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
• Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercises
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations in the book
• 2 additional full-length practice tests online
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Writing
• Thorough score reports for online tests
- Random House Children's Books, July 2015
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: