Correct Your French Blunders
- List Price$21.00
- Your price$16.79
Save $4.21 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 9200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A witty, fast-paced guide to eliminating those annoying and frustrating French bloopers
Mixing genders, inverting subjects and objects, and trusting false cognates are just a few of the blunders English-speaking French-language learners commonly make. In Correct Your French Blunders, veteran French teacher Véronique Mazet identifies these and other common trouble spots and clearly explains the reasons behind them. You will discover how grammar patterns of French differ from those of English and why trying to translate word for word, structure for structure, from English, can lead to big trouble.
You will learn to break bad habits and correct your mistakes while developing a much more natural feel for French language patterns with the help of:
- More than 1,000 highlighted examples of common blunders to avoid
- A free app available on iTunes for interactive practice for obliterating those blunders
- Numerous examples and practical exercises
- Quick-reference panels for checking correct tense forms
- A "Hall of Shame" compendium of bad errors to recognize and correct
- McGraw-Hill Education, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: