Corporate Finance Demystified 2/E
by Troy Adair
- List Price$24.00
- Your price$19.19
Save $4.81 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 10400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The simple way to master corporate finance
The math, the formulas, the problem solving . . . does corporate finance make your head spin? You're not alone. It's one of the toughest subjects for business students—which is why Corporate Finance DeMYSTiFieD is written in a way that makes learning it easier than ever.
This self-teaching guide first explains the basic principles of corporate finance, including accounting statements, cash flows, and ratio analysis. Then, you'll learn all the specifics of more advanced practices like estimating future cash flows, scenario analysis, and option valuation. Filled with end-of-chapter quizzes and a final exam, Corporate Finance DeMYSTiFieD teaches you the ins-and-outs of this otherwise confounding subject in no time at all.
This fast and easy guide features:
- An overview of important concepts, such as time value of money, interest rate conversion, payment composition, and amortization schedules
- Easy-to-understand descriptions of corporate finance principles and strategies
- Chapter-ending quizzes and a comprehensive final exam to reinforce what you've learned and pinpoint problem areas
- Hundreds of updated examples with practical solutions
Simple enough for a beginner, but challenging enough for an advanced student, Corporate Finance DeMYSTiFieD is your shortcut to a working knowledge of this important business topic.
- McGraw-Hill Education, December 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: