Control Diabetes in Six Easy Steps
Take Charge...It's Easy!
Diabetes has reached near-epidemic proportions in America. If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with it, you need to keep blood sugar in normal ranges and avoid serious complications. But how can you help control diabetes and not let it control you?
This handy guide offers step-by-step pointers to not only handle diabetes and keep it from getting worse-but also to reverse the harmful effects of the disease. It covers:
* What you need to know about the disease
* Six simple diet principles that can control blood sugar!
* Nutrients with remarkable healing power
* Herbs that bring blood sugar down
* A smart program for daily testing
*The right exercises to do
* Essential tips for taking medication
* The sugar-stress connection
Developed with the help of a team of experts, Control Diabetes in Six Easy Steps, can stop your frustration and fears...and let you take charge of your health.
Learn The Truth About Diabetes...
* Are there forbidden foods in diabetes therapy? See what few foods are off-limits-and be surprised!
* What sugar substitute is not only non-caloric, all-natural, and 250 times sweeter than sugar? If you haven't heard of "stevia," it's time to get the facts!
* How hard is it to change your diet? Find six "nothing-to-it" nutrition principles that make meals a cinch.
* Can anything repair nerve damage (neuropathy)? Check out alpha lipoic acid...and the top ten nutrients for keeping you complication-free.
* Exercise can bring you spectacular health benefits if you prepare. Find out how to protect your feet and keep your glucose from going crazy.
* What is the effect of stress on diabetes? Negative emotions can send blood sugar skyrocketing...unless you know what to do.
Knowledge Is Your Best Weapon To Stop Diabetes
- St. Martin's Press, April 2007
St. Martin's Griffin
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: