Connect to Love
The Keys to Transforming Your Relationship
- List Price$25.95
- Your price$20.79
Save $5.16 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 11200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
In their own voices, women show how to strengthen your relationship-with surprising revelations from New York Times bestselling author Gary Neuman
This breakthrough book, based on the voices of real women from all walks of life and groundbreaking new research, shows couples how to grow stronger by understanding what women need from a romantic relationship. In Connect to Love, family counselor and relationships expert M.Gary Neuman explores the problems that women face in their marriages or relationships that might make them dissatisfied with their partners-or willing to stray. Neuman reveals the startling discoveries he made through his in-depth new research of more than five hundred women. When it comes to sexual intimacy, for instance, wives who are satisfied with their marriages have sex more than twice as frequently than those who are dissatisfied.
- Includes a step-by-step two-week plan to improve your relationship
- Filled with dramatic personal stories and surprising findings on sex, emotional issues, intimacy, communication, and more
- From the author of the New York Times bestseller The Truth about Cheating
- Neuman has been a frequent guest on Oprah, Today, and other major TV shows
- Written for couples while addressing both female and male issues
Written with a compassionate and down-to-earth tone, Connect to Love will open your eyes to see relationships in a new way while empowering yourself and your partner for change.
- Turner Publishing Company, December 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: