Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference 2016
- List Price$19.00
- Your price$18.09
Save $0.91 (5% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
SAFELY PRESCRIBE AND ADMINISTER MORE THAN 1,400 OF THE DRUGS MOST OFTEN USED IN CLINICAL PRACTICE WITH THIS ULTRA-CONVENIENT POCKET GUIDE!
- Organized alphabetically by generic drug name
- Common uses, mechanisms of action, dosages (adult and pediatric), warnings/precautions, form supplied, and notes/common side effects
- Summaries of FDA "Black Box" precautions and contraindications
- Includes a listing of the medications organized by drug classification
- Covers natural and herbal agents
- Updated to reflect new drugs, removal of drugs taken off the market, new formulations, and changes in approved use of existing medications
- McGraw-Hill Education, December 2015
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: