Clinical Reasoning in the Health Professions
- List Price$86.95
- Your price$78.29
Save $8.66 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 35600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Clinical reasoning is the foundation of professional clinical practice. Totally revised and updated, this book continues to provide the essential text on the theoretical basis of clinical reasoning in the health professions and examines strategies for assisting learners, scholars and clinicians develop their reasoning expertise.
- key chapters revised and updated
- nature of clinical reasoning sections have been expanded
- increase in emphasis on collaborative reasoning
- core model of clinical reasoning has been revised and updated
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, February 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: