Civil Engineering All-In-One PE Exam Guide: Breadth and Depth, Second Edition
- List Price$103.00
- Your price$92.69
Save $10.31 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 42000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
"All-in-One is All You Need."
The most complete, up-to-date civil engineering PE exam guide
Ace the civil engineering PE exam on the first try! Fully revised for compliance with the new PE Civil syllabus, new specifications, and the latest design standards, Civil Engineering PE All-in- One Exam Guide, Second Edition, covers all the material included on the Principles and Practice of Civil Engineering (PE Civil) exam, given by the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES). Featuring more than 200 pages of new material, this edition includes a new chapter on highway pavement design.
This authoritative volume is presented in the Breadth and Depth format of the actual exam and contains equations, diagrams, exam preparation strategies, and more than 150 end-of-chapter practice questions with solutions. Designed to help you pass the exam with ease, this detailed, comprehensive resource also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
COVERS ALL EXAM TOPICS, INCLUDING:
- Structural: loadings, analysis, mechanics of materials, materials, member design
- Geotechnical: subsurface exploration and sampling, engineering properties of soils and materials, soil mechanics analysis, earth structures, foundations, retaining structures
- Water resources and environmental: hydraulics, hydrology, water treatment, wastewater treatment
- Transportation: traffic analysis, geometric design, transportation planning, traffic safety
- Construction: earthwork construction and layout, estimating quantities and costs, scheduling, material quality control and production, temporary structures
- McGraw-Hill Education, June 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: