Children and Young People Who Sexually Abuse Others
Current Developments and Practice Responses
- List Price$54.95
- Your price$49.49
Save $5.46 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 22800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Presenting a detailed and coherent analysis, exploring the key aspects of working with children and young people with sexually harmful behaviours, this revised and expanded volume includes fresh and updated chapters, which address context and systems issues, assessment and planning, as well as interventions and practitioner issues. The major topics covered include:
- policy, law, organizational contexts and service provision in the UK
- developing a comprehensive inter-agency system of response
- the management of sexual behaviour problems in schools and in placements
- assessment issues and resilience based approaches
- the abuse of information technologies such as mobile phones and the Internet
- methods of intervention with children and young people and their families
- unconscious processes in therapeutic work and practitioner support.
Written by well-respected contributors in this field and in an accessible manner, this text will be a valuable resource to a number of readers, including students, experienced professionals at front-line and managerial levels, and academics with an interest in this area of work.
- Taylor and Francis, September 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: