The Bridge from Soul to Cell
Our bodies glow with the miracle of life pulsing in 100 trillion cells. Spiritual resources can positively influence the wizardry of our natural cell science that repairs and renews the body. Cell-Level Healing: The Spiritual Bridge From Soul to Cell provides instruction at the interface of biology and spirit.
While Masaru Emoto shows us that our thoughts change the structure of water, Dr. Hawkes shows that our thoughts change the functioning of our cells.
Profoundly effective, yet simple to understand and use, the principles of appreciation, clearing, flow, and cell-level healing described and illustrated in Cell-Level Healing promote vibrant health. The book embarks on the premise that healing is a basic part of human nature, and provides a guide for the reader to tap their innate healing abilities.
Introducing the concept of cell-level healing, the book leads the reader through exercises for health and healing. Illustrated with stories, electron microscope photography, and other inspiring pictures by the author, the book shows how simple tenets of spiritual healing can be applied to individual situations.
1. Appreciation of the physical body is described through the eyes of a cell biologist with spiritual insight. Attributes of the universe that apply to healing include mystery, creativity, balance, and resiliency.
2. The principle of clearing addresses emotional, physical, and spiritual aspects.
3. A chapter on flow examines the nature of soul language or vibrational uniqueness, rate, and direction of energy movement.
4. Deepening the conscious reach of healing to the cellular level gives this book its unique place among the collection of books on healing.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Joyce Whiteley Hawkes
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Joyce Whiteley Hawkes
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on September 24, 2016
- Atria Books/Beyond Words, November 2010
Atria Books/Beyond Words
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: