Case Files Internal Medicine, Fourth Edition
- List Price$39.00
- Your price$35.09
Save $3.91 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
REAL-LIFE CASES FOR THE PEDIATRICS CLERKSHIP AND THE SHELF EXAM
You need exposure to high-yield cases to excel in the internal medicine clerkship and on the shelf exam. Case Files: Internal Medicine presents 60 real-life cases that illustrated essential concepts in this area of medicine. Each case includes a complete discussion, clinical pearls, references, definitions of key terms, and USMLE-style review questions. With this system, you'll learn in the context of real patients, rather than merely memorize facts.
- 60 cases with USMLE-style questions help you master core competencies to excel in the clerkship and ace the shelf exam
- Clinical pearls highlight key points
- Primer teaches you how to approach clinical problems
- Proven learning system maximizes your shelf exam scores
- Mcgraw-hill, November 2012
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: