Cardiac Surgery in the Adult, Fourth Edition
- List Price$370.00
- Your price$332.99
Save $37.01 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 148800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The most authoritative, comprehensive, and current cardiac surgery resource – completely updated and in full color
DVD with surgical video clips
In Cardiac Surgery in the Adult, 4e the world’s foremost cardiovascular surgeons and physicians deliver thorough, up-to-date coverage of operative strategy, decision-making, technique, and pre and postoperative management for treating the adult cardiac patient.
Editor Lawrence H. Cohn takes you through the optimal treatment of congenital, acquired, infectious, and traumatic diseases of the heart and great vessels. The book begins with a history of cardiac surgery and basic cardiac science, then moves into all types of cardiac surgery, providing both practicing surgeons and residents insight into the very latest surgical protocols.
Presented in full color for the first time, the fourth edition of Cardiac Surgery in the Adult is aligned with up-to-the-minute developments in the field including recent surgical trends in minimally invasive cardiac surgery. Unparalleled in both scope and clinical rigor, the fourth edition contains 70 chapters that highlight every important topic in cardiovascular surgery.
- An update of the most recent surgical perspectives and techniques in ischemic and valvular heart disease, diseases of the great vessels, cardiac arrhythmias, and more
- New and refreshed content on pivotal trends and topics, including the use of robotic surgery, minimally invasive valve and coronary artery bypass surgery, stem-cell induced regenerative medicine, tissue engineering, and percutaneous valve procedures and much more
- New full-color design—with many illustrations enhanced expressly for this edition—facilitates the comprehension of surgical procedures throughout
- Important opening section on the fundamentals of cardiac surgery, from its origins to the surgical anatomy of the heart, cardiac surgical physiology, risk stratification, and the statistical treatment of surgical outcome data
- Key chapters on the perioperative and postoperative management of cardiac patients from internationally recognized experts in the field
- Coverage of trends that highlight patient demographics, with a focus cross-training surgeons in endovascular skills through coverage of such topics as percutaneous intervention and endovascular graft technology
- Companion DVD with procedure-simplifying video clips
- McGraw-Hill Education, October 2011
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: