Beginner to Advanced, and Everything in Between
- List Price$35.00
- Your price$27.99
Save $7.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 14800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Master calculus from the comfort of home!
Want to "know it ALL" when it comes to calculus? This book gives you the expert, one-on-one instruction you need, whether you're new to calculus or you're looking to ramp up your skills. Providing easy-to-understand concepts and thoroughly explained exercises, math whiz Stan Gibilisco serves as your own private tutor--without the expense! His clear, friendly guidance helps you tackle the concepts and problems that confuse you the most and work through them at your own pace.
Train your brain with ease! Calculus Know-It-ALL features:
- Checkpoints to help you track your knowledge and skill level
- Problem/solution pairs and chapter-ending quizzes to reinforce learning
- Fully explained answers to all practice exercises
- A multiple-choice exam to prepare you for standardized tests
- "Extra Credit" and "Challenge" problems to stretch your mind
Stan's expert guidance gives you the know-how to:
- Understand mappings, relations, and functions
- Calculate limits and determine continuity
- Differentiate and integrate functions
- Analyze graphs using first and second derivatives
- Define and evaluate inverse functions
- Use specialized integration techniques
- Determine arc lengths, surface areas, and solid volumes
- Work with multivariable functions
- Take college entrance examinations with confidence
- And much more!
- McGraw-Hill Education, November 2008
McGraw-Hill Education TAB
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: