CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Neurology, Second Edition
by John Brust
- List Price$99.00
- Your price$89.09
Save $9.91 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 40400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A handy, practical, and management-oriented neurology sourcebook – delivering everything you need in one easy-to-carry volumeCURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Neurology, 2e provides busy clinicians with practical, up-to-date strategies for assessing and managing the most frequently seen neurologic conditions in adults and children.
- Consistent presentation includes Essentials of Diagnosis, Symptoms and Signs, Diagnostic Studies, Differential Diagonsis, Treatment, and Prognosis
- Coverage of disorders in both adults and children
- Practical information on common conditions such as headaches, movement disorders, and central nervous system infections
- Expert help with ischemicand hemorrhagic stroke, epilepsy, sleeping disorders, dizziness, hearing loss, dementia and memory loss, psychiatric problems, and more
- Thorough coverage of diagnostic tests
- More than 100 informative photos and illustrations
- Updated with the latest findings and developments
This second edition will be valuable to anyone who sees patients with neurologic complaints, whether in primary care or the neurology clinic.
- McGraw-Hill Education, November 2011
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: