- List Price$39.99
- Your price$31.99
Save $8.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Learn how to solve the real problems you face with CSS. This cookbook offers hundreds of practical examples for using CSS to format your web pages, and includes code samples you can use right away. You'll find exactly what you need, from the basics to complex hacks and workarounds.
Each recipe explains how to customize a solution to meet your needs, and each chapter features a sample design that showcases the topics discussed. You'll learn about the behavior of the latest browsers-including IE 8, Firefox 3, Safari 4, and Google Chrome—and how you can resolve differences in the ways they display your web pages. Arranged in a convenient format for quick reference, this third edition is a valuable companion for anyone working with CSS.
- Learn the basics, such as the CSS rule structure
- Work with web typography and page layout
- Create effects for images and other page elements
- Learn techniques for configuring lists, forms, and tables
- Design effective web navigation and create custom links
- Learn useful troubleshooting techniques
- Explore features of HTML5 and CSS3
- O'Reilly Media, December 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: