CONSTRUCTION PURCHASING & SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- List Price$71.00
- Your price$63.89
Save $7.11 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 29200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A Comprehensive Guide to Construction Supply Chain Management
Develop a highly efficient construction supply chain management (CSCM) solution that decreases risk and increases profitability. This authoritative volume provides proven strategies for the lean construction approach, including just-in-time purchasing, supplier evaluation, subcontractor selection, subcontractor relationship management, equipment acquisition, information sharing, and project quality management. There are numerous illustrations and ready-to-use forms-and a step-by-step economic evaluation for equipment acquisition.
Construction Purchasing and Supply Chain Management explains how to achieve maximum integration with upstream and downstream supply chain members using the latest technologies. You will be able to establish a strategic CSCM framework to meet the budgetary and scheduling goals of any project. This comprehensive, step-by-step guide to CSCM is useful for project owners, design engineers, architects, prime contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, and construction managers involved in construction projects throughout the world. Discover how to:
- Ensure the on-time and cost-effective delivery of materials,equipment, and services
- Effectively negotiate with suppliers and subcontractors
- Manage superior subcontractor and supplier relationships
- Evaluate and select suppliers based on their value-added capabilities
- Analyze and negotiate subcontracting services
- Plan for, purchase, and lease construction equipment
- Leverage technology, safety measures, and information sharing to increase productivity and profitability
- Understand the components of horizontal and vertical construction supply chain operating models
- McGraw-Hill Education, October 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: