CLR via C#
- List Price$47.99
- Your price$38.39
Save $9.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Dig deep and master the intricacies of the common language runtime, C#, and .NET development. Led by programming expert Jeffrey Richter, a longtime consultant to the Microsoft .NET team - you’ll gain pragmatic insights for building robust, reliable, and responsive apps and components.
- Fully updated for .NET Framework 4.5 and Visual Studio 2012
- Delivers a thorough grounding in the .NET Framework architecture, runtime environment, and other key topics, including asynchronous programming and the new Windows Runtime
- Provides extensive code samples in Visual C# 2012
- Features authoritative, pragmatic guidance on difficult development concepts such as generics and threading
- Pearson Education, November 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: