CEH Certified Ethical Hacker All-in-One Exam Guide
- List Price$50.00
- Your price$39.99
Save $10.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Get complete coverage of all the objectives included on the EC-Council's Certified Ethical Hacker exam inside this comprehensive resource. Written by an IT security expert, this authoritative guide covers the vendor-neutral CEH exam in full detail. You'll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass the exam with ease, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
COVERS ALL EXAM TOPICS, INCLUDING:
- Introduction to ethical hacking
- Reconnaissance and footprinting
- Network scanning
- System hacking
- Evasion techniques
- Social engineering and physical security
- Hacking web servers and applications
- SQL injection
- Viruses, trojans, and other attacks
- Wireless hacking
- Penetration testing
Electronic content includes:
- Two practice exams
- Bonus appendix with author's recommended tools, sites, and references
- McGraw-Hill Education, October 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: