- List Price$68.95
- Your price$62.09
Save $6.86 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 28400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
'Business Strategy: an introduction' is an accessible textbook that provides a straightforward guide for those with little or no knowledge of the subject. It presents complex issues and concepts in a clear and compact manner, so that readers gain a clear understanding of the topics addressed.
The following features are included:
* A comprehensive introduction to the subjects of business strategy and strategic management
* Complex issues explained in a straightforward way for students new to this topic
* Student friendly learning features throughout
* Case studies of varying lengths with questions included for assignment and seminar work
* A discussion of both traditional theory and the most recent research in the field
This second edition features new and updated case studies as well as more depth having been added to the material in the book. New chapters on business ethics, types and levels of strategy, and how to use case studies have been incorporated. A range of pedagogical features such as learning objectives, review and discussion questions, chapter summaries and further reading are included in the text resulting in it being a user-friendly, definitive guide for those new to the subject.
A web-based Tutor Resource Site accompanies the book.
- Taylor and Francis, June 2003
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: