Bringing the Montessori Approach to your Early Years Practice
- List Price$21.95
- Your price$20.89
Save $1.06 (5% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 9600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Have you ever wondered what the Montessori approach is all about and whether it can be used to benefit the young children in your setting? This book will answer all your questions and more. It includes:
- details about the Montessori approach
- examples from specialist Montessori schools and nurseries
- examples of non-specialist settings implementing Montessori principles for the benefit of the children
- practical activities
- advice on planning and assessment methods.
- Taylor and Francis, March 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: