An Operative Atlas EBOOK
- List Price$265.00
- Your price$238.49
Save $26.51 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 106800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A full-color step-by-step atlas of operative techniques in aesthetic breast augmentation
Includes DVD of surgical procedures
Part of the McGraw-Hill Plastic Surgery Atlas series
Featuring 110 photographs and 124 illustrations – all in color – Breast Augmentation is an unmatched visual guide to learning technical pearls for primary and revision breast augmentation. Specific surgical procedures are illustrated step-by-step to help you to fully understand the principles and techniques for optimizing outcomes in your patients.
Chapters focus on different aspects and approaches to primary and secondary breast augmentation and include:
- The process of breast augmentation
- Incision planning
- Details of procedure including dual place pocket dissection
- Approaches including: trans-axillary, peri-areolar, and the “new” infra-mammary incision
- Revision breast augmentation techniques include: capsular contracture, malposition, and hyperanimation deformities
- A companion DVD of surgical procedures
- Key chapters on the process of breast augmentation, patient education, tissue-based planning, and post-operative management
- McGraw-Hill Education, November 2010
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: