Boost Your Child's Fitness
by Ceri Roberts
Teach Yourself - the world's leading learning brand - is relaunched in 2010 as a multi-platform experience that will keep you motivated to achieve your goals. Let our expert author guide you through this brand new edition, with personal insights, tips, energising self-tests and summaries throughout the book. Go online at www.teachyourself.com for tests, extension articles and a vibrant community of like-minded learners. And if you don't have much time, don't worry - every book gives you 1, 5 and 10-minute bites of learning to get you started.
- Sensible advice on how to get your child interested in sports
- Lots of suggestions for sporty activities for you to do together - whatever your fitness
- Tips, tricks and techniques for getting them to eat healthily
- Advice if you're worried about your child's weight
This book will help you overcome all your concerns about your child's health and fitness, giving you sensible advice for how to boost their activity levels and keep them active and healthy. It shows you things to do as a family, gives advice on how to motivate your child, and offers you tips on keeping their diet healthy - with plenty of sensible suggestions if you need to help your child lose weight.
- Hodder & Stoughton, September 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: