Book in a Month: The Fool-Proof System for Writing a Novel in 30 Days
The Fool-Proof System for Writing a Novel in 30 Days
- List Price$22.99
- Your price$18.39
Save $4.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
If you make time to write and put away all of your excuses, could you stay on track and finish your novel in only a month? With a structured plan and a focused goal, yes, you can!
Using a combination of flexible weekly schedules, focused instruction, and detailed worksheets, author Victoria Schmidt leads you through a proven 30-day novel-writing system without the intimidation factor. Book in a Month shows you how to:
- Set realistic goals and monitor your progress
- Manage your time so that your writing life has room to flourish
- Select a story topic that will continue to inspire you throughout the writing process
- Quickly outline your entire story so that you have a clear idea of how your plot and characters are going to develop before you start writing
- Draft each act of your story by focusing on specific turning points
- Keep track of the areas you want to revise without losing your momentum in the middle of your story
- Relax and have funyou are, after all, doing something you love
- F+W Media, January 2008
Writers Digest Books
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: