Boatowners Mechanical and Electrical Manual 4/E
by Nigel Calder
- List Price$60.00
- Your price$47.99
Save $12.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 24800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The maintenance bible for boatowners is fully updated and better than ever!
If it’s on a boat and it has screws, wires, or moving parts, it’s covered in Boatowner’s Mechanical and Electrical Manual. When you leave the dock with this indispensable resource aboard, you have at your fingertips the best and most comprehensive advice on:
- Battery technologies, including recent developments in lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries and fuel cells
- 12- and 24-volt DC systems
- Electric and hybrid propulsion
- How to radically improve the energy efficiency of most boats
- Corrosion, bonding, and lightning protection
- Generators, inverters, battery chargers , wind and water generators, and solar power
- Electric motors and electric lights
- Marine electronics, including networking systems, antennas, and RFI
- Diesel engines
- Transmissions, shaft brakes, and propellers
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
- Tanks, plumbing, and through-hulls
- Pumps and watermakers
- Steering, autopilots, and wind vanes
- Stoves and heaters
- Winches, windlasses, and bow thrusters
- Spars, rigging, and roller reefing
- McGraw-Hill Education, July 2015
International Marine/Ragged Mountain Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: