There's this boy. Let's say he's somewhere between nine and thirteen years old or so. You'd like to see this kid get creative. You'd like to see him get some exercise. You'd like to see him get out from in front of the television. And you'd love for him to be motivated enough to find some stuff to do on his own. This boy NEEDS The Big Book of Boy Stuff!
- What do I do if I get a bean stuck up my nose?
- How can I make lightning without killing myself?
- Where can I find new practical jokes to play on my friends and family?
- How can I make a rocket?
- What is the best way to poop outside?
- How do I tell a girl I like her?
- Why would I tell a girl I like her?
- How many mosquitoes does it take to suck all the blood out of a person?
- What's that smell?
- . . . and many, many more!
This big, thick, durable book includes fascinating chapters on gross stuff, magic, emergencies, fireworks, games, experiments, jokes, activities, insults, pets, flying things, and, of course, duct tape. No boyhood is complete without a copy!
Skip this list
Uncle John's Bathroom Reader for Kids Only!: Cool Facts, Gross Stuff, Quizzes, Jokes, Bloopers, and More
Bathroom Readers' Institute
- Gibbs Smith, July 2004
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: