Belonging Here: A Guide for the Spiritually Sensitive Person
A Guide for the Spiritually Sensitive Person
- List Price$22.95
- Your price$18.39
Save $4.56 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Profound empathy. Clear insight. A gift for healing. These are just some of the talents of the spiritually sensitive personyet these apparent blessings can often become a source of loneliness, self-doubt, and limitation. Belonging Here is a lifesaving book that shows how our spiritual gifts become entryways into both the depths of human connection and our innermost selves.
Written by one spiritual sensitive for another, Belonging Here draws from Dr. Blackstone's personal story as well as her 30-year psychotherapy practice, which has focused on teaching clients how to integrate personal healing and spiritual awakening through an embodied approach she calls the Realization Process. Join this pioneering teacher to explore five of the most common challenges of the spiritually sensitive:
- Thin Skinhow to create strong but permeable boundaries between ourselves and the external environment
- Landing on Earthstaying grounded within the whole of one's body by mending inner fragmentation
- Hearing the Cries of the Worldhow to open to our own joy even as we respond to the suffering in the world around us
- Shape Shiftersremoving the protective masks of the false personality
- The Strangerhow to make the return from self-exile to self-acceptance
You can live authentically in a world that once seemed alien. You can find happiness and acceptance where isolation and confusion have reigned. You can come home at last, with Belonging Here.
- Sounds True, June 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: