Beginners Tips for Horse Training
What Every Horse Trainer Should Know
Voyage through the horses mind as this book will explore all the important factors that make horse training successful. This guide will astound you.
“BEGINNERS TIPS FOR HORSE TRAINING: What Every Horse Trainer Should Know,” brings together comprehensive information about horse training and unlike other books on horse training.
Inside this book, you'll discover...
• Valuable information about horses
• How to approach your horse
• Understanding the importance of horse safety
• What the three p’s of horse training is to teach your horse good manners
• Important horse training techniques to lead your horse the right ways
• How to care for your horse
• Important horse exercises to help you bond with your horse
• Why exercise is vital to your horse’s health
• How to groom horses in 8 simple steps
• A remarkable story about a handicap woman who became a successful professional trainer and horse rider
• How professional horse jumpers make their living at horse jumping
This guide will teach you all you need to know about horseback riding BEFORE you take lessons! Voyage through the horses mind as this book will explore all the important factors that make horse training successful. These horse-training tips will bring amazing results. This book offers great tips — fun for both the horse and the person training the horse. This book presents simple training methods that draw from the insights and information presented throughout the book.
- Lulu Publications, June 2015
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: