Basic & Clinical Biostatistics: Fourth Edition
- List Price$87.00
- Your price$78.29
Save $8.71 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 35600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The ideal way to develop sound judgment about data applicable to clinical care
- First choice of students, educators, and practitioners
- A thorough, meaningful, and interesting presentation of biostatistics
- Helps students become informed users and consumers of biostatistics
Learn to evaluate and apply statistics in medicine, medical research, and all health-related fields.
- Emphasis on the basics of biostatistics and epidemiology and the clinical applications in evidence-based medicine and decision-making methods
- NEW chapter on survey research
- Expanded discussion of logistic regression, the Cox model, and other multivariate statistical methods
- Key Concepts in each chapter pinpoint essential information
- Presenting Problems drawn from studies in the medical literature that illustrate the various statistical methods
- Downloadable NCSS statistical software, procedures, and data sets from the presenting problems
- End-of-chapter exercises
- Multiple-choice final practice exam
- McGraw-Hill Education, April 2004
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: