Basic Radiology, Second Edition
- List Price$98.00
- Your price$88.19
Save $9.81 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 40000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A well-illustrated, systems-based primer on learning radiologic imaging
Basic Radiology is the easiest and most effective way for medical students, residents, and clinicians not specializing in radiologic imaging to learn the essentials of diagnostic test selection, application, and interpretation. This trusted guide is unmatched in its ability to teach you how to select and request the most appropriate imaging modality for a patient’s presenting symptoms and familiarize yourself with the most common diseases that current radiologic imaging can best evaluate.
- More than 800 high-quality images across all modalities
- A logical organ-system approach
- Consistent chapter presentation that includes: ---Recap of recent developments in the radiologic imaging of the organ system discussed
---Description of normal anatomy
---Discussion of the most appropriate imaging technique for evaluating that organ system
---Questions and imaging exercises designed to enhance your understanding of key principles
- Brief list of suggested readings and general references
- Timely chapter describing the various diagnostic imaging techniques currently available, including conventional radiography, nuclear medicine, ultrasonography, computed tomography, and magnetic resonance imaging
- An important chapter providing an overview of the physics of radiation and its related biological effects, ultrasound, and magnetic resonance imaging
- McGraw-Hill Education, August 2010
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: