How To Make Love With Estonian Girls In Estonia
by Roosh V
Bang Estonia is a travel guide that teaches you how to sleep with Estonian women while in Estonia without having to go to strip clubs or pay for escorts.
Here's what you'll find inside...
- How long you should plan on staying in Estonia to get the best of what it has to offer
- How Estonian culture was shaped by its more powerful neighbors
- A breakdown on the best Estonian city to visit for getting your Estonian flag
- The type of lodgings and materials you'll need to maximize your chance of getting one-night stands
- Why Estonia's entry into the Euro zone has made your bang mission harder
Most of the book is dedicated to the women. You'll read...
- A detailed description of an Estonian girl's body, personality, and vibe, including a surprising negative feature that I didn't expect
- How an Estonian girl's appearance stacks up against her neighbors, particularly Latvia
- A breakdown of the three types of Estonian girls
- How many approaches you'll likely have to do in order to make love to an Estonian girl
The book teaches you how to pick up either day or night, with logistical breakdowns to help make it happen. You'll learn...
- An overview of picking up via the internet and during the day
- Night pickup strategy, including my Estonian night hack that allows you to sidestep the cockblocking and social circle problems to dive straight into a 1-on-1 conversation
- Two short stories that offer additional insight and information to Estonian culture
- Detailed city guides on Tallinn and Tartu, where I describe the best day and night spots for meeting Estonian women.
The 38-page book is organized into five chapters...
- Welcome To Estonia: Country background and logistics
- Girls: How they look and act
- Game: How to pick them up and sleep with them
- Stories: Two short stories from my time in Estonia
- City Guides: Details on the two most popular cities
Bang Estonia aims to be a must-read guide for any Western man who wants to make sweet love with
Estonian women while visiting Estonia.
- Kings Media, September 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: