Awakening the Brain
The Neuropsychology of Grace
Human potential cannot be quantified. The more we learn about the brain, the more hidden promise we unearth.
What if you could harness the full spectrum of your abilities by engaging your brain in such a way to expand your awareness and broaden your skill sets? Through simple exercises and insights, you can increase your capacity to learn and fundamentally change the way your brain functions.
In Awakening the Brain, Dr. Charlotte A. Tomaino reveals how the way you think and what you believe can actually awaken your brain and expand your consciousness. You’ll learn how to:
• read your Brain-Body Compass to make positive choices;
• alleviate stress to keep your brain in its optimal arousal state;
• focus your mind to guide your thoughts and emotions;
• connect with the inherent strength of your intuition; and
• engage the full power of your thoughts and beliefs.
Microsoft Tags throughout the book link to free explanatory videos for those who want more information. Wake up to your true potential!
- Atria Books/Beyond Words, May 2012
Atria Books/Beyond Words
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: