Attitude Reconstruction is a ForeWord Reviews gold award winner in BOTH Self Help and Psychology, the 2012 winner of the prestigious Benjamin Franklin Award in Self Help, winner of the 2012 Nautilus Silver Award for personal growth/self-help/psychology and Indie Excellence Book Awards finalist. This book is your inside guide to building a better life, right now.
Perhaps you’re struggling with loss, discontent, or disappointment. Maybe you’re tired of repeating the same destructive relationships over and over. Or perhaps there’s simply something missing, but you have no idea what that is. Three decades of seeing clients and students has shown me that all behavior is rooted in just six core emotions. If you learn how to name what you’re truly feeling and constructively express it physically, you can liberate your life in less than five minutes a day.
Attitude Reconstruction blends the best of western and eastern approaches, and shows you how to harness the innate tools you were born with to build a life of joy, love, and peace. I guarantee this step-by-step guide will get you there if you’re open, willing, and ready to fly.
What You’ll Find in this inside guide Book:
* Step-by-step approach to move from sadness, anger, and fear to joy, love, and peace in less than five minutes
* Overview of the entire Attitude Reconstruction model and blueprint of the mind for easy reference
* Breakdown of the ultimate attitudes joy, love, and peace to inspire you to honor yourself, accept other people and situations, and stay present and specific
* Five tools you were born with that create lasting change
* Communications strategy to talk to anyone, about any topic in an effective and kind way
* Quick charts to transform 33 destructive attitudes instantly: overcome everything from feeling unworthy or passive, to judgmental or selfish, to anxious or overwhelmed
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: