Atlas of Radiologic-Cytopathologic Correlations
- List Price$154.99
- Your price$139.49
Save $15.50 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 62800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Radiologic-cytopathologic correlation is critical for an accurate interpretation of a pathologic process. Atlas of Radiologic-Cytopathologic Correlations is a generously illustrated and user-friendly atlas containing over 700 carefully selected, high resolution images from radiology and cytopathology and serves as a practical guide in the diagnostically challenging areas of deep-seated mass lesions, with additional coverage of selected areas of soft tissues, bone and some superficial sites such as thyroid.
In seven chapters, radiologic and pathologic images are arranged for easy correlation and comparison of diagnostic features thoroughly illustrating all-important aspects of the radiology, cytopathology and histopathology of the key disease processes in each organ system.
- 749 high resolution radiologic, cytopathologic and histopathologic images arranged for easy correlation and comparison
- Comprehensive coverage of organ systems and disease processes
- Coverage includes non-neoplastic and benign lesions as well as malignancy
- Authors are expert faculty from both diagnostic specialties
- Springer Publishing Company, April 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: