Architectural Photography, 3rd Edition
Composition, Capture, and Digital Image Processing
- List Price$35.99
- Your price$28.79
Save $7.20 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 15200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Architectural photography is more than simply choosing a subject and pressing the shutter-release button; it’s more than just documenting a project. An architectural photograph shows the form and appeal of a building far better than any other medium. With the advent of the digital photographic workflow, architects, real estate firms, and interior designers are discovering exciting new opportunities to present and market their work.
But what are the ingredients for a successful architectural photograph? What equipment do you need? How can you improve your images in the digital darkroom? Why does a building look different in reality than it does in a photograph? In this book you will find the answers to these questions and much more.
Author Adrian Schulz—an architect and photographer by training—uses real-world projects to teach you how to:
- Capture outstanding images of buildings, inside and out
- Choose the right equipment and use it effectively
- Compose architectural shots
- Work with ambient and artificial light
- Process images in an efficient workflow based on Adobe Photoshop
- Photographic technology, including digital cameras, lens quality and construction, and large format cameras
- Shooting techniques
- The real life of a professional architectural photographer
- Analog to digital shooting
- Stadium photography
- Image Processing, including screenshots from the latest image-processing software such as Adobe Photoshop CC
- Rocky Nook, July 2015
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: