Appetizers and Beverages from Santa Fe Kitchens
- List Price$10.99
- Your price$9.59
Save $1.40 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 5200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
For centuries, Santa Fe has charmed visitors and captured the imagination and spirit of its residents. A central ingredient in the making of Santa Fe's charm has been the kitchems of the city and the surrounding area. Whether in the home or in restaurants, Santa Fe Kitchens reflect the iversity if its residents ad visitors, and blend the diverse cultures of New Mexico. Now, the Musuem of New Mexico Foundation has collected more than 200 reciepes from it's membership, local chefs, artists and dignitaries to help create this second exciting new cookbook.
- Coyoto Cafe-Mark Miller, proprietor and chef; Bradley Borchardt, Chef
- El Farol-David Salazar, proprietor; James C. Caruso, chef
- Fuego Restaurant-Bouneou Maxine
- Harry's Roadhouse-Harry Shapiro, proprietor and author
- Jane Butel Cooling School-Jane Butel, proprietor and author
- Jinja Cafe-Lesley Allin, proprietor and chef
- Los Pinos Guest Ranch, Pecos-Alice M. McSweeney, proprietor and chef
- Osteria D'Assisi-Lino Pertusini, proprietor;F. Ventricini, chef
- Santa Fe Scool of Cooking-Nicole Ammerman
- Paula Lambert, author, The Cheese Lover's Cookbook and Guide
- Gibbs Smith, October 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: