An Introduction to Narratology
- List Price$29.95
- Your price$28.49
Save $1.46 (5% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
An Introduction to Narratology is an accessible, practical guide to narratological theory and terminology and its application to literature.
In this book, Monika Fludernik outlines:
- the key concepts of style, metaphor and metonymy, and the history of narrative forms
- narratological approaches to interpretation and the linguistic aspects of texts, including new cognitive developments in the field
- how students can use narratological theory to work with texts, incorporating detailed practical examples
- a glossary of useful narrative terms, and suggestions for further reading.
This textbook offers a comprehensive overview of the key aspects of narratology by a leading practitioner in the field. It demystifies the subject in a way that is accessible to beginners, but also reflects recent theoretical developments and narratology’s increasing popularity as a critical tool.
- Taylor and Francis, February 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: