American Landlord Law: Everything U Need to Know About Landlord-Tenant Laws
- List Price$29.95
- Your price$23.99
Save $5.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
- Addresses the latest and most compelling developments in the real estate market -including the new reality of mortgage availabilities, foreclosure investments, and tenants' rights
- More than 250,000 landlords, tenants, and employers annually rely upon AmerUSA Corporation, one of the nation's leading background screening companies
- AmerUSA offers services to tens of millions of inexperienced “everyday landlords” in the United States
- CD-Rom includes legal forms and letters plus landlord-tenant laws and statutes for all 50 states
- McGraw-Hill Education, May 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: