American Dietetic Association Easy Gluten-Free
Expert Nutrition Advice with More Than 100 Recipes
Have you or a family member been diagnosed with celiac disease or non-celiac gluten sensitivity? Are you worried that "gluten-free" means boring, bland, and lacking in nutrition? Worry no more. This book will show you how to bring the benefits of delicious, gluten-free whole grains back into your diet and whip up delicious dishes you'll be proud to share with family and friends.
- From the foremost authority on nutrition, ADA Easy Gluten-Free arms you with cutting-edge information and easy-to-follow recipes to develop healthy gluten-free meals packed with flavor and variety. Learn about the plethora of gluten-free whole grains: how to select them, cook them, and use them in all your meals and snacks
more than 130nutritious and delicious gluten-free recipes for any of your dining needs, from starters and main courses to sides, breads, and desserts
- Try simple and tempting dishes such as Sweet Potato Quesadillas , Quinoa with Roasted Garlic and Shrimp, Oatmeal Pear Spice Muffins , and Chocolate Sponge Cake with Chocolate Glaze
- Learn the basics of healthy gluten-free nutrition, choosing gluten-free ingredients, reading labels, and much more
- Start with four easy weeks of gluten-free meal plans to help you jumpstart and maintain a healthy gluten-free lifestyle
- Find easy-to-follow information on how to on how to choose and use tasty gluten-free whole grains, from brown rice and oats to millet, teff, and sorghum
So many quick and easy dishes and creative recipes make the book a must for any culinary library.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, September 2010
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: