All About Market Timing, Second Edition
- List Price$22.00
- Your price$17.59
Save $4.41 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 9600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Use market timing to generate positive returns—with lower volatility!
Events of the past decade have proven beyond doubt that buy-and-hold strategies don’t work in bear markets. Market timing, however, is extraordinarily effective in declining markets—and it provides positive returns in bull markets, as well.
All About Market Timing, Second Edition, offers easy-to-use market-timing strategies you can weave into your investment approach. And it’s not as complex as you may think. In no time, you’ll master the skills you need to maximize profits while minimizing risk—no matter what direction the market takes. Devoid of the incomprehensible jargon and complex theories of other books, All About Market Timing covers:
- The five most profitable strategies for timing the market
- The best market-timing resources available today, from newsletters to Web sites to advisors
- Four indicators for determining the market’s health
- Techniques for timing even the most bearish of markets
- McGraw-Hill Education, April 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: